Man Utd Made to PAY Dearly………

                        VAN GAAL CHILLING @BOLEYN SEND-OFF PARTY

Hammers send-off party sends ARSENAL to champions league with a game in hand.

West ham United, having not won a single game against Manchester United since November 2010, had the last opportunity to do so in their famous Boleyn ground on Tuesday night in a game that happened to have European football tied around it for both teams and they gave their attending fans a show that is made only in the theater of dreams

Winston Reid 80th minute header (asst. by D. Payet) now leaves united with a 13% chance of 4th spot with their noisy neighbor, City with 87%. A draw on the final day for Man City will do, while a win for Arsenal and defeat for Tottenham will see both teams swap positions on the Premier League table

United knowing that a win would put them in 4th spot threw away their lead after coming from a goal behind. Two goals from Anthony Martial seemed enough but West Ham were with their HAMMERS and they HIT United not once but twice in the last quarter of the game to send their bashing fans into ecstasy and  left the Boleyn ground in grand style

SO guys: Do you think that Man city or Tottenham or both teams will slip-up? will Arsenal continue to Top Tottenham as far as the Premier League is concerned? Kane, Aguero, Vardy; Who’s gonna take the golden boot home? Any last day drama? Newcastle, Norwich, Sunderland; Who’s going down?

#BoleynGround #Epl #Championsleague #Relegation

Advertisements

One thought on “Man Utd Made to PAY Dearly………

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s